Booking and Prices
Fishing prices 2020(open day 7th march)
PLEASE NOTE ALL BOATS MUST BE PREBOOKED THE DAY BEFORE 9 am to 5pm.WE DO NOT ACCEPT BOOKINGS ON THE DAY ITSELF.This is for availability and for keys to be picked up.
Unfortunatly we do not allow children out in the boat under the age of 12 years old for both safety and insurance reasons.Children above this age MUST be accompanied by an adult.
For all bookings ring 07960143498, 9am to 5pm.We do NOT accept credit cards as no facility,Cash /Paypal or bacs during covid 19.
Day Session 8.30am to 4pm 2 fish 1 angler in boat £22.50 plus £2.50 for boat = £25.00
Day session 8.30am to 4pm 2 fish each 2 anglers in boat £25 each(£22.50 plus £2.50 each for boat)
All sessions allow CandR and a 2 fish limit
Evening sessions prices:-
5 hour evening session tickets,Timings and prices below and have to be strict for changeovers.
5 hours evening 4 30 to 9.30pm(on jetty)
1 angler in boat £23
2 anglers in boat £20 each plus £2.50 each for boat.(total £45)
Should you want to fish from dawn to 9.30pm,this can be arranged.
All sessions allow angler to keep 2 fish only plus CandR
As normal,boats must be pre booked and keys picked up from Office at Millbuies and returned in the letterbox at Millbuies before leaving,unless we are there to pick them up.We allow for 30 mins for anglers to pick up keys unless previously arranged.The timings for sessions do not change and are strictly as advertised.
Any keys not retuned will require a payment of £50 until returned as we cannot put that boat out.
Only the fishery nets to be used at Millbuies,no personal or other nets allowed.
No indicators allowed on this loch.
No snake flies,boobys allowed.
Barbless hooks once limit achieved.
Fish must be kept in the water when returned and not taken into boat.
Please wet hands before touching fish,it is important and stops fish infections.
Terms and conditions.
General rules of the fishery.
- All tickets are purchased at customers own risk.
- All tickets must be produced on day of fishing.
- You have the right to cancel up to 24 hours before day of fishing with a full refund.
- NO refunds will be given if ticket is not used on the day of booking and is not valid after this day.
- Confirmation of booking will be sent by email along with terms and rules of the fishery.
- The fishery will not be held responsible of any damage to vehicles or accidents to persons while at the fishery and it is your own responsibility to ensure and wear appropriate clothing and footwear, along with ensuring of your own safety while at the fishery.
- We do allow dogs, providing they are on a lead, well behaved and under control at all times and all mess to be bagged and taken home, not left in bins at the fishery.
- Barbless hooks on all sporting tickets.
- All fish must be kept in the water and released.
- Nets can be used, but fish must remain in net, in the water.
- Please ensure at all times the health of fish and ensure that they swim away freely on release into clear water.
- Any fish which is bled or wont go back, must be dispatched and paid for.
- You may select your fish upto and including your limit with catch and release, no restriction of number.
- All fish must be weighed in and recorded at end of sessions, to ensure good stocking records.
- There is no passing fish to other anglers to make up bag limits.
- All fish remain the property of the fishery until recorded at the end of session.
- Normal fly methods are allowed, maximum 3 flies per cast. No fly allowed on bait lochs or coarse loch separate rules apply.
- All litter/nylon to be placed in bins provided.
- Consideration of other users are to be applied while fishing.
- Please do not hog hot spots and we advise moving every 30 minutes.
- Normal fishery rules apply.
- At all times the health of fish is important, please respect this at all times