Tackle For Hire!
If you don't have tackle of your own, and you want to have a go,
we have both fly and bait rods, nets, a large selection of flies and lures all
here on site - all you need to bring is yourself. We have a heated lodge, with
toilet facilities for the disabled, as well as a sitting area and a selection of
snacks and hot and cold drinks. Car parking is right beside the lodge, and 30 metres
from the lochs, but disabled anglers are welcome to drive right up to the edge of
TACKLE FOR HIRE
If you don't have tackle of your own, and you want to have a go, we have both fly and bait rods, nets, a large selection of flies and lures all here on site - all you need to bring is yourself. We have a heated lodge, with toilet facilities for the disabled, as well as a sitting area and a selection of snacks and hot and cold drinks. Car parking is right beside the lodge, and 30 metres from the lochs, but disabled anglers are welcome to drive right up to the edge of the water using disabled laybys provided.
FLY FISHING LOCHS,Prices and RULES
Opening times.(We do allow fishing for our regulars/season ticket holders and club members after these hours below only by prior arrangement if required,just let us know)
Mon to Sun 8.30am to 6pm ( last tickets for all sessions are issued by 4pm latest)All tickets finish at 5.45pm when anglers must be off the water.
From When the clocks go back and darker evenings in Winter- 8.30am to 5pm or earlier as the light dictates.
All catch tickets have no limit catch and release after and before selecting your fish to take.Your FIRST fish on all catch tickets MUST be killed and first 2 fish killed on a 3 fish ticket, afterwards you may select your last fish to keep upto your limit.
Full day 3 fish for £28
6 Hours 2 fish for £24
4 hours 2 fish for £20
Parent and child(under 14yrs old)4 Hours share 2 fish £26(Must Kill First 2 fish)
Rod Hire on all lochs
£7 for length of stay fishing
Full day Catch and Release £18
6 hours Catch and Release £15
4 hours Catch and Release £12
SPECIAL WEEKENDER/DAY TICKETS
Spend a day at the Glen,full day candr and the next day session at Millbuies 2 fish plus candr on the boat for £40.Must be 2 consecutive days only.Must be prebooked.
There is a maximum of 30 anglers only allowed on the fly lochs at any one time for anglers comfort and pleasure of fishing in plenty of space to enjoy their fishing without having to stand as close to another angler.Apart from competitions where we can easily accomadate 60 anglers with plenty of room to cast.A separate loch can be booked for any club outings if required,just contact the fishery for details.
All members of the Glenbuies flyfishing club aswell as staff, have the authority to ask to leave and check flies,bags and equipment or if they see anyone abusing the fisheries rules of both, Millbuies or the Glen.
BAIT/CHILDRENS FISHING LOCH
£8 for 1 fish
£12 for 2 fish
£16 for 3 fish
£20 for 4 fish
If you require more fish than limit allows, a new ticket needs to be purchased at above prices.The choice of fish to be kept is made before you go fishing at above rate and on purchase of ticket.This is designed for children to catch a fish and is always well stocked.
A maximum of 6 anglers at a time only on this loch for anglers fishing comfort.Groups can book the loch for more anglers for the day if required where it will be exclusive for them on that day.
COARSE LOCH (Season tickets available)
1 rod used £10 8 Hours
2 rods used £15 Prices are related to fishery opening hours
No Overnight fishing allowed unless by arrangement
Only 10 anglers are allowed on this loch at any one time for comfort of fishing with space and the enjoyment of angling.Unlike the bait loch,this is dedicated to coarse anglers ONLY.We do not supply any bait,or hire rods for this loch at all.All equipment is supplied by the angler and must be proper coarse tackle which is checked by staff before fishing.Strictly barbless hooks only,max size 12,s.
Bubble floats are not allowed on this loch.No Bread,dog or cat food or tiger nuts allowed.
NO GROUNDBAITING required.This loch does not need it and reduces catch rates for anglers.
All spaces on all lochs are on a first come,,first served basis or by prior booking,which is advised.
The fishery supplies all nets required and no Other nets are allowed to be used on any of our waters to stop any contamination.PLease note that the nets are not carrier bags for fish to carry around the fishery please use a bag(not supplied)
Terms and conditions.
General rules of the fishery.
- All tickets are purchased at customers own risk.
- All tickets must be produced on day of fishing.
- You have the right to cancel up to 24 hours before day of fishing with a full refund.
- NO refunds will be given if ticket is not used on the day of booking and is not valid after this day.
- Confirmation of booking will be sent by email along with terms and rules of the fishery.
- The fishery will not be held responsible of any damage to vehicles or accidents to persons while at the fishery and it is your own responsibility to ensure and wear appropriate clothing and footwear, along with ensuring of your own safety while at the fishery.
- We do allow dogs, providing they are on a lead, well behaved and under control at all times and all mess to be bagged and taken home, not left in bins at the fishery.
- Barbless hooks on all sporting tickets.
- All fish must be kept in the water and released.
- Nets can be used, but fish must remain in net, in the water.
- Please ensure at all times the health of fish and ensure that they swim away freely on release into clear water.
- Any fish which is bled or wont go back, must be dispatched and paid for.
- You may select your fish upto and including your limit with catch and release, no restriction of number.
- All fish must be weighed in and recorded at end of sessions, to ensure good stocking records.
- There is no passing fish to other anglers to make up bag limits.
- All fish remain the property of the fishery until recorded at the end of session.
- Normal fly methods are allowed, maximum 3 flies per cast. No fly allowed on bait lochs or coarse loch separate rules apply.
- All litter/nylon to be placed in bins provided.
- Consideration of other users are to be applied while fishing.
- Please do not hog hot spots and we advise moving every 30 minutes.
- Normal fishery rules apply.
- At all times the health of fish is important, please respect this at all times